Want to book a trip to Byron Bay or Bali? Virgin Australia drops its Black Friday deals one day early with half-a-million fares on sale for as little as $55
- Virgin Australia has dropped its Black Friday deals early with 30 per cent off
- Eager travellers can nab fares for as low as $55 one-way during the four-day sale
- Destinations like the Gold Coast, Byron Bay, Queenstown and Bali are included
- Fares are available to book online now for travel between January and June 2023
Black Friday has come one day early for Aussie travellers as Virgin drops the price of 500,000 fares across its domestic and international network, giving customers up to 30 per cent off.
Eager travellers can nab fares for as low as $55 one-way during the four-day sale to destinations like the Gold Coast, Byron Bay, Queenstown and Bali.
Fares are available to book online for travel on selected dates from January to June 2023 but you’ve only got until midnight next Tuesday November 29 to score a deal.
Eager travellers can nab fares for as low as $55 one-way during the four-day sale to destinations like the Gold Coast, Byron Bay (pictured), Queenstown and Bali
VIRGIN’S DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL DEALS
• Sydney – Byron Bay from $55
• Melbourne – Launceston from $69
• Sydney – Sunshine Coast from $75
• Melbourne – Newcastle from $75
• Brisbane – Whitsunday Coast from $79
• Hobart – Melbourne from $79
• Brisbane – Sydney from $85
• Brisbane – Cairns from $89
• Adelaide – Melbourne from $89
• Sydney – Gold Coast from $89
• Melbourne – Sydney from $95
• Melbourne – Gold Coast from $99
• Canberra – Melbourne from $99
• Brisbane – Mackay from $109
• Sydney – Hamilton Island from $135
• Sydney – Darwin from $149
• Melbourne – Darwin from $209
• Melbourne – Queenstown from $299
• Sydney – Queenstown from $319
• Brisbane – Queenstown from $329
• Gold Coast – Bali from $429
• Melbourne – Vanuatu from $539
Customers hoping to get from Sydney to Byron can do so for as little as $55 one-way, while Melbourne to Launceston is from $69 and Brisbane to the Whitsunday Coast is from $79.
Queenstown will become one of the airline’s most popular routes after this sale with fares from Melbourne starting from $299 one-way, Sydney from $319 and Brisbane from $329.
If you’re looking forward to spending time in an Indonesian tropical oasis, flights from the Gold Coast to Bali are starting from $429 one-way and residents in Melbourne can get to Vanuatu from $539.
Velocity Frequent Flyer members will also be rewarded with bonus points for shopping on Black Friday sales through the Velocity eStore on brands like Adairs, Country Road, Nike, P.E. Nation, Politix, and YSL.
Members can also use their points to pay for part – or all of – their purchases on a range of discounted household items at Myer, including on Dyson, KitchenAid and Nespresso, driving their dollar further.
Virgin Australia Group Chief Commercial Officer Dave Emerson said the Black Friday sale is a wonderful opportunity for customers to lock in great value fares for travel in 2023.
Virgin Australia Group Chief Commercial Officer Dave Emerson said the Black Friday sale is a wonderful opportunity for customers to lock in great value fares for travel in 2023 (Gold Coast pictured)
‘We have over half a million Black Friday fares on sale from as low as $55, representing a wonderful opportunity for Australian travellers to lock in a great value fare now, for travel next year,’ said Mr Emerson.
‘This is one of the busiest periods for air travel in our history, and with demand so high until the end of the year, we are encouraging customers to plan ahead in 2023, to get the best value when booking a flight. Our Black Friday sale is a great way to do just that.
‘We expect the sale fares to sell fast, so we are recommending customers to get in quickly,’ he said.